A well known and well respected Scottish Organisation are looking for a Coldfusion Developer to join their team on a remote basis.
In the role you will develop and maintain the existing suite of applications as part of the Solutions Team.
You will also be involved in the following;
• Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents.
• Use User\Project Groups as a forum for reaching consensus or agreement among all relevant key stakeholders regarding the organisation of information and look and feel of the end product.
• Perform coding to technical specifications and frameworks.
• Liaise with the Database Developer to ensure required development of the underlying databases, integrating with any existing data structures.
• Ensure that all third-party applications are properly assessed and evaluated for applicability prior to work being integrated. In particular, ensure that the tools and applications are selected based on
functional requirements and technical and company specifications.
• Provide technical specifications in terms of integration of third party tools and platforms.
• Create and maintain technical documentation using defined technical documentation templates.
• Follow version control process to ensure release schedules are appropriate to the needs of the Association that allows for consistent deployment and rollback.
• Support the creation, documentation, and implementation of test plans and scripts.
• Investigate, analyse and document reported defects.
• Ensure smooth transition from test to live environment of all development work.
If this sounds like the right role for you then please get in touch with Christina Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org