You will be working for a leading software, IT and Digital engineering consultancy helping clients solve hard technical problems in a wide variety of domains using a diverse set of technology stacks.
This organisation has some fantastic customers working with exciting technologies such as: docker, kubernetes, rancher, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Redis, MySQL, Vagrant, Golang, Python, Bash and Node.
What's in it for me?
- You will primarily be focused on hands on engineering of consumer and business-related applications and as such will have an expert understanding of software engineering best practices such as effective source control, code reviews, daily builds, and automated deployments.
- You are equally at home with cloud, Internet related technologies, protocols and languages along with lean / agile development techniques and DevOps culture all working as part of a team.
- Above all, you can write highly efficient, stable, secure, maintainable and performant code. And understand the difference between engineering and over-engineering.
To be considered you must;
- Be experienced in Node.js
- Have strong React development experience
Please apply online for immediate consideration.
Or get in touch on email@example.com / 0131 344 4783 for more information!