Our client are looking for experienced AWS SysOps engineers to provide support as their Environments teams goes through transition. There will be a requirement for these individuals to cover early and late shifts in a shift pattern with other members of the team (early is 7am start, late is 7pm finish).
Relevant practical experience of working in a SysOps Engineer role is required.
Candidates must have knowledge and experience of:
- Monitoring and managing billing and cost optimisation (ideally in AWS)
- Monitoring availability and performance
- Environment performance optimisation
- Issue identification and resolution (for application deployments)
- Managing backup and disaster recovery processes
- Performing application patching
Experience of using AWS, Ansible, CloudFormation, Terraform, Linux, Windows and monitoring solutions including Cloudwatch and ELK is essential.