Do you have experience in supporting CRM systems in complex environments? Would you enjoy a role working closely with the Business to ensure that CRM business solutions are developed and maintained for a global business ? Then you may want to find out more about this role.
Be-IT is working with growing CRM team at global business who work with international teams to provide solutions that help improve their everyday processes.
The role will involve;
- Working with the CRM users and Business solutions team on the functional specification of solution development to ensure they meet business requirements
- For system changes, write Functional Specs, Business Benefit Cases, Prepare and Obtain Approval, Test Scripts and release data/documents.
- Complete functional testing and manage business testing feedback and resolution.
- Resolution of support issues within SLAs
- Enhance and manage the change management and release management process.
- Host meetings with CRM users to discuss and progress their support calls, resolutions and proposed change requests.
- Provide guidance and support to the business user community on reporting from the application
Your experience will include;
- Experience of the full software lifecycle including extensive knowledge of the documentation stages, including designs, functional specifications, manuals and test process management
- Functional knowledge of CRM business systems and customer facing processes.
- Ability to define and document processes.
- Working knowledge of Change Control processes
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, written and verbal
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office products
This role will involve flexible working but will be based at company office in Glasgow area.
If you want the chance to progress your career in a highly technical and dynamic environment then apply for immediate consideration. Or to find out more, drop me an email or call for chat about details.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In.