Customer Acquisition Lead – Dundee
Are you talented digital business growth professional looking for new challenge in Dundee area? Would you enjoy the buzz of working in team marketing cutting edge software products? Would you like to work in collaborative environment where your ideas and marketing wizardry will make real difference to the journey of the company? Then get in touch this may be role for you.
This is a team leading opportunity with Dundee based software house developing web and portal based applications in an Agile and open environment. This role will require someone from a technical background that can show experience communicating directly with very technical target consumer group. You will use hands on skills marketing communication and analysis of user acquisition, while also working closely with other engineering, marketing and user experience teams to define strategies and execution.
Not ready to apply, or have some questions first? Call Freddie Kydd at Be-IT Resourcing. Alternatively, you can apply online for immediate consideration.
For this role candidates will require:
- Demonstrable experience of managing customer acquisition activities for online products.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. You will be able to communicate confidently with a technical audience and have a knack for helping people to grasp complex subjects quickly.
- You will have experience of measuring the effectiveness of customer acquisition channels at all stage of the acquisition pipeline.
- Knowledge of a variety of modern digital marketing techniques and how they can be used appropriately. Working Google Analytics and CRO tools should be second nature to you.
- A background and/or interest in software development. Maybe you’ve worked as a software developer in the past or spend time tinkering with code in your own time.
- Experience of working in a lean/agile environment.
- Awareness of any of the following disciplines; Marketing, Data Science, Software Engineering, Product Evangelism.
- Experience of working with and nurturing user communities.
- Experience of coordinating offline activity (Speaking Engagements, Conference Attendance, Hackathons) to supplement online marketing efforts.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing, @FreddieKydd ) and Linked In (Be-IT Resourcing).