Digital Customer Experience Communications Manager (CX) – Reading – 6 -month
We are seeking an experienced digital focused, customer experience communications manager to work for our financial services client in Reading. This role is part of a large transformation project, which will put technology at the forefront of providing a market leading customer experience. You will be responsible for the delivery of the customer communications experience strategy to ensure customer outcomes, journey outcomes, increased advocacy to have a positive impact on business performance. You will define and manage the CX experience/journey communications strategy and work with stakeholders across the business to ensure that this strategy is translated into a fully effective and market leading communications across all touch points, types of communications and channels. You will design new digitally enabled communications as they develop and deliver the digital transformation and roadmap.
Your experience will include:
- Accountability for developing a proactive digital adoption strategy through our communications to drive increased online registration, self-service activities which in turn will result in call and paper cost reduction.
- Accountability for mapping, owning and improving the effectiveness of existing communications across all touch points and journeys, through a proactive approach delivering incremental improvements that positively impact CX performance over and above transformation activities.
- To develop an enduring framework will which be used to guide consistent, compelling and effective customer communications:
- A consistent set of messages to better educate and inform our customers of the benefit of dealing with us digitally
- A logical and effective timing and sequence to the delivery of communications driving improved business success; cost reduction and increased customer satisfaction
- Integration between channels ensuring the customers receive communications through the right channels in the right way at the right time.
- Functionally effective communications so that customers can quickly and easily navigate their way to the key information and undertake the correct action.
- Emotionally effective communications so we use these opportunities to build a strong ongoing relationship with customers, which ultimately increases satisfaction.
- A measurement and evaluation structure so performance and success of all communications can be tracked
- Accountability for the decision-making authority and sign off on customer experience/journey communications.
- Detailed knowledge of CX and operational comms and the impact they have in service environments well as the restrictions and guidelines applied in regulated financial services environment.
You will also have excellent stakeholder management, clear communication and have a passion for delivering the best customer experience the environment you will be working in is a complex, diverse and ambiguous environment and as such you should be change focused.
To apply, please send your CV to Susie.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0131 344 4790 for further details.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies and industry new daily on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In.