Customer Experience Intelligence Manager (CX) – Reading – 6 -month
We are seeking an experienced customer experience intelligence manager to work for our financial services client in Reading. This role is part of a large transformation project, which will put technology at the forefront of providing a market leading customer experience. You will lead and manage customer experience intelligence activity, ensuring clear and well-articulated CX intelligence is shared at senior level and acted upon through on-going improvements to customer journeys, experiences and propositions. You will manage intelligence from multiple data sources, then work with the customer journey owners to understand and identify cause and effect interdependencies. You will present findings and influence stakeholders to ensure the information is both understood and acted upon. You will monitor and report on customer impacts, desired and unexpected and use the data to positively impact the clients, customer journey and experience.
Your experience will include:
- Expert knowledge of insight methodologies, best practice and analysis techniques.
- Expert knowledge of CX strategy, frameworks and methodologies.
- Strong knowledge of reporting and data analysis techniques specifically in relation to customer needs, behaviour, value or outcomes
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and business discovery tools such as QlikView to provision management information and insights
- Strong knowledge of customer feedback and engagement solutions
- Assimilating fact-based evidence and recommendation into effective outputs.
- Experience of Customer Insight practices e.g. VOC and how to create this from scratch.
- Develop insight from a variety of data sources including those created by other teams such as data analysis and external research
- Structured thinking and logical reasoning, and the ability to translate this into intelligence; dashboards and analyses for consumption across the business including governance meetings and external regulatory bodies
- Provide guidance, expertise and recommendation to senior and executive leaders
- Drive initiatives forward and successfully delivering against demanding targets within a rapidly changing environment.
You will also have excellent stakeholder management, clear communication and have a passion for delivering the best customer experience the environment you will be working in is a complex, diverse and ambiguous environment and as such you should be change focused.
To apply, please send your CV to Susie.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0131 344 4790 for further details.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies and industry new daily on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In.