Data Analyst - Glasgow
Are you a Data Analyst / Report Developer looking to move career forward in exciting new role with growing technology organisation in Glasgow City centre? Are you happy to work closely with users to guide and define MI reporting? Then you may want to find out more about this role.
Be-IT Resourcing’s client has role in growing Technology team based in Glasgow city centre for you will be involved in the development of new MI reporting solutions and improving the delivery of data. This is role that will offer the right candidate opportunity to have input in what technologies are used in future growth of the MI systems team.
Role will involve;
- Working with the business to identify, recommend and drive improvements in MI reporting
- Feeding back on potential improvements to new and existing reporting and process solutions
- Contribute to the development of automation tools, reports or processes to help improve the quality of data and data analysis toolkits.
- Develop reporting solutions using technologies such as MS SQL Server, T-SQL and Reporting Services
- Develop new and maintain existing SSIS packages
We are considering candidates with:
- Keen interest in continuous learning and self-development.
- Experience working MI reporting technology such as SSRS & SSIS
- SQL or scripting skills
- Database experience such as Oracle, MySQL or SQL server
- Familiar with migration, replication, data cleansing, manipulation and analysis of large datasets.
Any experience in any of the following also desirable
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python, Powershell etc
- Knowledge or an interest in SQL Server operational database concepts and tasks (e.g. process management, backup and recovery, transaction logging, performance tuning etc).
- Previous Java/C#/C++ coding experience or an interest in developing skills in object oriented language.
If you want the chance to progress your career in a supportive and dynamic environment then apply for immediate consideration. Or to find out more please call Freddie Kydd.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies and industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing @FreddieKydd) and Linked In.