Would you enjoy a Data Governance role in a large and complex environment that will give you the chance to further develop your skills and career? Are you keen to expand your Data Analyst skills in cloud technology focussed projects? Then you may want to find out more about this role.
Be-IT is working with one of Scotland’s biggest and fastest moving technology organisations to source a Data Governance Analyst to join team. You will be experience Data Analyst that can interact with multiple business and IT domains to ensure that Data Governance processes are understood and implemented successfully.
- Help deliver the data governance strategy and implement data policies, rules and standards
- Help implement and embed the data governance organisational model and new data governance processes including the provision of centralised data governance services.
- Assist with the coaching and development of data analysts within the team
- Actively participate and guide the implementation of data governance tools as required, including data quality, data catalogues, data linage etc.
- Actively Guide, shape and contribute to the data governance solutions on each project, have a reputation for critical thinking and a strong data background.
- Have knowledge of data capture, update, usage and other core business processes that influence data life-cycle
- A passion for data and be an advocate for treating data as an asset.
- Good knowledge of data governance tools and processes.
- In depth understanding of large-scale data, such as data warehousing or cloud based analytic solutions.
- The ability to anticipate problems, manage risk and highlight appropriately
- Have some experience in Collibra and/or other meta data management tools including data lineage, data dictionaries, master data management and data quality tools.
- Experience of mentoring and developing a team
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure, AWS (Amazon Web Services) or GCP (Google Cloud Platform) would be beneficial.
This role is based in Central Scotland and client happy to discuss flexible working.
If you want the chance to progress your career in a highly technical and dynamic environment then apply for immediate consideration. Or to find out more call Freddie Kydd for further discussion of details.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In.