Would you enjoy a data development role in a large and complex environment that will give you the chance to develop and build on your cloud skills? Are you an Engineer with experience on datawarehouse and ETL projects? Would you enjoy role in growing team working with cutting edge technologies? Then you may want to find out more about this role.
Be-IT is working with one of Scotland’s biggest and fastest moving technology organisations to source a Data Development Engineer to join team delivering innovative data solutions for new products and initiatives on a state-of-the-art cloud platform
- Deliver innovative technical solutions that will meet business requirements. This will involve analysing, developing, testing and deploying the solution through the full development lifecycle
- Produce deliverables that follow the development standards and principles
- Produce a detailed breakdown of development tasks on projects
- Adhere to the end to end change process
- Assist with the mentoring of other engineers and colleagues during the project lifecycle
- Cloud migration experience (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- In depth understanding of large scale data, such as data warehouses and their best practice and principles of managing them
- Experience of integration projects on large-scale environments
- Excellent SQL skills
- Unix scripting, Bash, Python
- ETL technical design, development and support, some knowledge of tools such as Informatica, Ab-Initio, Netezza, Golden Gate
This role is based in Central Scotland and client happy to discuss flexible working.
If you want the chance to progress your career in a highly technical and dynamic environment then apply for immediate consideration. Or to find out more, drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In.