One of the world's leading consultancy businesses are looking to invest heavily in the Data Science realm here in Scotland. As data becomes more integral to the operations and management of businesses, the businesses and environments in which they operate are becoming more complex. This introduces new and ongoing challenges that organisations need to face in order to understand and make effective and efficient use of the data that they hold. It is essential that we are equipped to help our clients face these challenges and take advantage of the opportunities that new techniques and technologies present.
They are looking to hire multiple Data & Analytics Senior Consultants who will help to deliver crucial insight through data analytics, advanced modelling and data visualisation.
As part of this team you will be responsible for:
· Being a part of client-facing project teams, being self-starting and motivated to ensure you can contribute towards producing the required high standard of deliverables;
· Building and maintaining relationships both internally within our network and externally with clients by establishing credibility through your knowledge, approach and professionalism;
· Helping to manage projects including coaching junior members of the team on assignments;
· Supporting business development by identifying opportunities; and
· Helping to develop propositions and delivery methodologies.
· Background and track record of technical experience in data mining and how this can be used for assurance / auditing or adding value to a client - e.g. Computer Assisted Audit Techniques (CAATs)
· Analytical skills - Understands and can describe typical issues surrounding the quality of data within business systems and how these can be resolved.
· Evidence of interpersonal skills – specifically a high level of interaction with business and not focussed on a back office technical role.
· Evidence of working to budgets and deadlines as part of day to day or a project role.
· The ability to work flexibly and effectively in different teams for varying periods of time whilst still building good working relationships with both colleagues and client personnel at all levels
· Identifying and effectively reporting any issues and recommendations for improvement to clients
· Must be able to articulate a business issue and potential impact without resorting to technical language
· Some knowledge of finance/accounting, although not essential.
· Ability to multi task.
· Microsoft BI Stack including SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, MS SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2012, MS Excel and MS Access
· Good working knowledge of ACL, VBA
· Knowledge of an ERP e.g. SAP or Oracle
· Data Visualisation tools such as QlikView or Tableau
If of interest please send me your CV on: Stephanie.firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details pop me a call on: 0141 370 9924