Would you enjoy a Data Engineer role in a complex datawarehousing environment that will give you the chance to further develop your Cloud skills? Would you enjoy working in role where you deliver innovative solutions for new products and initiatives every single day? Then you may want to find out more about this role.
Be-IT is working with one of Scotland’s biggest and fastest moving technology organisations to source a Data Engineer in team that delivers business critical reporting and provides cloud based data platform to a team of data scientists and analysts.
- Work as part of an Agile team on data projects.
- Leading & coaching other team members on occasion.
- Design of Data Models and ETL pipelines to meet business requirements
- Contribute towards defining analysis best practice and standards and ensuring consistency of delivery across the team
- Proven experience of large scale data warehousing projects
- Dimensional modelling and ETL pipeline design experience
- Experience of translating complex business requirements into functional specs
- Excellent SQL skills
- Experience in cloud based ETL environments
- Cloud migration experience
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and a proven ability to influence technical decisions in a fast-moving commercial environment
This role is based in Central Scotland and client happy to discuss flexible working.
If you want the chance to progress your career in a highly technical and dynamic environment then apply for immediate consideration. Or to find out more, drop me an email at email@example.com
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In.