Are you an experienced Data Engineer with experience with Tableau? Would like to use your experience and skills in complex environment on exciting and fast moving cloud projects? Would you like to be responsible for the creation of clear and informative dashboards? Then you may want to find out more about this role.
Be-IT Resourcing is working with one of Scotland’s biggest, fastest moving and complex technology organisations to source a Data Engineer to work on wide variety of projects.
- Understand and contribute to the agile delivery process and take ownership with team for software quality from concept to production
- Drive forward the production of reusable code and dashboards applying principles of Agile delivery
- Mentoring and coaching other members of the team, being a role model in terms of working practices
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve and rationalise data processes and
- Actively document, record and share knowledge of systems and data products
- Provide accurate estimates and domain knowledge, highlight risks and challenge assumptions
We are considering candidates with the following:
- Solid and demonstrable technical background in visualisation tools, such as Tableau
- Proven experience working with large, complex datasets in a cloud environment.
- Excellent and demonstrable SQL skills
- Proven experience in development of reports, documents and dashboards
- Extensive data analysis and interpretation background to critically evaluate data gathered from various sources
- Ability to influence technical decisions in a fast paced commercial environment
If you want the chance to progress your career in a highly technical and dynamic environment then apply for immediate consideration. Or to find out more please call or e-mail Freddie Kydd.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies and industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing @FreddieKydd) and Linked In.