AWS Data Engineer
6 Month Contract + extensions
You will engage in a transformation project which is building an AWS data lake for one of the world’s leading data analytics and consultancy businesses. You will be tasked at looking at the current landscape and infrastructure and build interfaces that will allow them to automate reports and enable advanced analytics.
- AWS data engineer experience (including migration)
- Experience of working within project architecture and guidelines
- Expert knowledge of at least one RDBMS system (SQLServer, Oracle, MySQL)
- Experience of working as part of high performing engineering team that processes data at scale.
- You have strong views on how technology can improve decision making through automated data processes.
- Understanding of continuous delivery and approaches to continuous integration.
- Strong knowledge of security and performance concerns.
It would be advantageous if you had strong BI and Data visualisation knowledge.
This post can offer flexible home working 1-2 days per week for the right candidates.
Please apply online or send your CV directly Susie.Toner@be-it.co.uk call on Susie 0131 344 4780 for further details and immediate consideration.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news daily on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In.