Would you enjoy a role on migration project that would give you chance to gain skills in GCP? Are you a developer with experience on datawarehouse and ETL projects? Would you enjoy role in growing team working in a large and complex environment? Then you may want to find out more about this role.
Be-IT Resourcing is working with one of Scotland’s biggest and fastest moving technology organisations to source a Development Engineer in role developing and supporting data applications.
You will help deliver technical solutions to a fast moving business. This will entail working oin the full development lifecycle including analysing. developing, testing and deployment.
- Produce deliverables that follow the development standards and principles, on time.
- Produce a detailed breakdown of development tasks on projects
- Adhere to the end to end change process and raise appropriate paperwork in a timely manner
- Work with and assist the other teams within the department and provide technical & domain input.
- Assist with the mentoring of other developers and colleagues during the project lifecycle.
We are considering candidates with some, or all, of the following:
- In depth understanding of large scale data, such as data warehouses and their best practice and principles of manging them
- Experience of integration projects on large-scale environments
- Excellent SQL skills
- Experience of Unix scripting
- Experience in an ETL tool-preferably Ab Initio or Informatica.
- Experience in Python, Java or Spark- desirable but not essential.
- Demonstrates exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and has a proven ability to influence technical decisions in a fast-moving commercial environment.
If you want the chance to progress your career in a highly technical and dynamic environment then apply for immediate consideration. Or to find out more please call Freddie Kydd.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies and industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing @FreddieKydd) and Linked In.