Would you like to work with one of Scotland’s biggest and fastest moving technology organisations? Do you want to join a company that will progress your technical capabilities?
If you are a developer with experience in data warehouse and ETL projects, then this role could be for you. You will join a growing team working in a large and complex environment working on interesting projects that will progress your career.
You will help deliver technical solutions to a fast moving business. This will entail working oin the full development lifecycle including analysing. developing, testing and deployment.
- Produce deliverables that follow the development standards and principles, on time.
- Produce a detailed breakdown of development tasks on projects
- Adhere to the end to end change process and raise appropriate paperwork in a timely manner
- Work with and assist the other teams within the department and provide technical & domain input.
- Assist with the mentoring of other developers and colleagues during the project lifecycle.
We are considering candidates with some, or all, of the following:
- In depth understanding of large scale data, such as data warehouses and their best practice and principles of manging them
- SQL skills
- Experience of Unix scripting
- Experience in an ETL tool-preferably Ab Initio or Informatica.
- Demonstrates exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and has a proven ability to influence technical decisions in a fast-moving commercial environment.
To be considered for this position or for more information please get in touch with Neil Paylor on 0131 344 4783 or at firstname.lastname@example.org