Be-IT are currently working with a Consultancy who are looking to revolutionise the industry with their unique approach and are about to embark on an exciting array of projects across the UK.
Be-IT’s client is building Artificial Intelligence focussed on optimising large-scale project delivery. They are changing the consulting industry and need passionate and experienced people to join them.
What you need to have.
- 3+ years Data Engineering experience in Consulting/SI/Commercial/Banking
- Strong Data Analysis and stakeholder management skills
- Gathering, challenging, documenting and presenting requirements in an Agile transformation programme
- Proactively driving data infrastructure, building ETL processes, and undertaking quality assessment
- Excellent client-facing skills and ability to communicate at a technical and non- technical level
Key skills and experience
- 3+ years’ work experience in data Engineering
- Strong SQL knowledge, specific knowledge of Postgres would be valuable
- Strong Python experience in data ingestion and processing pipelines
- A strong understanding of data modeling, data structures, databases, and ETL processes
- An in-depth understanding of large-scale data sets, including both structured and unstructured data
- Experience with Hadoop and/or Spark is beneficial
- Must be proactive, highly analytical, and detail-oriented with strong time management skills
- Strong communication skills, including prioritising, problem solving and interpersonal relationship building
- Proven time management with organisation skills (must be able to prioritise workload and meet deadlines)
If you are interested in finding out more about this position please apply online.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies and industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing and LinkedIn