Data Integration developer (SQLserver/Azure)
£400/425 p/d Inside IR35
My client is who part way through a large digital transformation project is looking to add a talented data integration developer(Must be hands-on) to their team, based in central Glasgow. You will be tasked with supporting the solutions designers and data architects whilst contributing to data warehouse designs. You should be able to demonstrate developing reliable data solutions in an agile environment.
Technical skills should include:
- SQLserver/SQL Data warehousing
- SQL and T-SQL
- Experience implementing data integration interfaces which support guaranteed delivery(using messages)
- Knowledge Azure Data Lakes
- Azure data factory, azure key faults
- Logic apps and connectors
- Clear understanding of Data warehousing concepts (fact tables, dimensions tables)
- Dimensional modelling
To apply send your CV to Susie.email@example.com or call Susie on 0131 3444790 for further details.