Are you in a Lead Data Warehouse focused role looking for new challenge? Are you skilled in motivating and leading teams? Would you like to move your career into the fast lane in one the most dynamic technology companies in Scotland?
In this role you will be leading a skilled team who are leading the way when it comes to providing data solutions. They have developed powerful, large-scale consumer data sets, combining detailed consumer behaviours with transactions, interactions, profiles, needs, attitudes and preferences.
Your role will include;
- Motivate and lead a mixed team of Employees, Partner staff and contractors both on and offshore
- Directly interact with the business and set their expectations for all fixes
- Determine which technical approach is appropriate for each set of circumstances
- Provide technical direction to each team
- Creating continuous improvement plans, capacity plans and deliver the outcomes
- Escalation point for the teams and business
- Managing the relationships with our partners
- Have in-depth understanding of Oracle, PL/SQL and SQL (SQL Server, Teradata or Db2 also considered)
- Good understanding of query optimisation and efficient SQL
- Creation and management of SLA’s, KPI’s and dashboards
- Ability to understand complex business systems and underlying data schemas
- Various Testing approaches depending on lifespan of a solution
- Some experience of Java, C# or Shell scripts helpful.
About the Company
Technology driven organisation with offices across UK currently growing fast and actively strengthening IT team. They invest in very latest technologies and have forward thinking attitude to embracing latest ideas to enhance relationship with business. This role is in Central Scotland and will be working with talented team in environment that will challenge and reward. This is role suited to those passionate about technology eager to use problem solving skills to improve business processes.
For immediate consideration, please email your CV or apply online.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In.