Do you enjoy working in an R&D Environment? Would like to work in area where science, software and data collide? Would you like to work at company that offers chance to further develop data skills but also deepen knowledge mathematics, physics or engineering? If so you may want to get in touch for more detail on this opportunity.
About the Role
This is role for an experienced Data Scientist with excellent analytical skills and deployment experience.
- You will be part of a growing data science team working on an array of real challenges creating systems using real-time data and physical models.
- Activities will include: research and development; solution formulation and system architecture; solution deployment; consultation and training activities.
- A good advanced degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physical Science or Mathematics
- Excellent understanding of AI/ML/DL and statistics, as well as coding proficiency using related opens source libraries and frameworks. Familiarity with C++, C# is a preference.
- Proficiency with languages like SQL, R, Python as well as experience manipulating large and deep data sets. Some experience with business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau) and data frameworks (e.g. Hadoop) would be beneficial.
- Ability to present complex ideas to non-technical people. A strong technical mind and business acumen are desirable.
- Comfortable operating in deadline driven environment
- Excellent organisational skills, rigorous and attentive to detail
About the Company
Award winning and market leading engineering company which develops a set of software tools used by clients worldwide. Well established and successful they are looking to add to team of very talented professionals to keep moving forward.
Please apply online or send your CV directly to Freddie Kydd. If you have additional questions and wish to have a confidential discussion about this opportunity, feel free to give Freddie a call for further details.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In