Are you a Data Scientist who is looking for your next challenge?
Do you want to work with an organisation that is transforming the medical diagnostics industry to provide the next generation of healthcare products?
Be-IT is currently working with a ground-breaking medical technology and manufacturing company. This global business is looking to bring on a Data Scientist to extract, analyse and interpret large amounts of data from a range of sources, using algorithmic, data mining, artificial intelligence, machine learning and statistical tools, in order to make it accessible to businesses. Presenting results using clear and engaging language to aid in business decision making.
This role can be fully remote.
To be successful in this role you’ll need:
- Degree or Masters in a Science or Mathematics related subject
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in SQL, Python/Scipy for data analysis and machine learning. Other data analysis and visualization package experience is a plus.
- Experience with manipulating large datasets for data analysis and machine learning in a cloud environment.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills in order to explain your work to people who don't understand the mechanics behind data analysis
- Effective listening skills in order to understand the requirements of the business
- Drive and the resilience to try new ideas
- Planning, time management and organisational skills
- The ability to deliver under pressure and to tight deadlines
Interested in learning more? Apply now or call Alasdair Walker from Be-IT to learn more.