Database Support Engineer – Fife
Would you enjoy a technically varied role working with customers across Europe? Would you like a role which tests your analytical and problem-solving skills on a daily basis? Then you may want to discuss this role in more detail.
About the role
You will provide Database support to users and also develop some data analysis reports for managers. This will involve;
- managing customer data change requests
- preparing, automating and running database reports
- preparing and executing SQL queries on the databases
- monitoring and managing database performance issues.
- creating meaningful and insightful business reporting
- A strong understanding of database structures, theories, principles and practices
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Knowledge of statistics and experience with data visualisation reporting packages for analysing large datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS, etc)
- Technical skills should include; SQL, Linux, SSRS, Shell Scripting, Python, Java.
Working from a modern open-plan office, close to both train and bus stations, you will be given the opportunity to expand on your existing skills and be part of a supportive and well-established team of IT professionals.
About Us: Be-IT Resourcing is a UK wide boutique IT Recruitment specialist with offices in Belfast, Glasgow and Edinburgh with 20+ dedicated IT recruitment specialists. With over 250 years IT recruitment experience across our team and a registered UK Government G-Cloud provider, we are well positioned to assist you in your professional IT career.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing, @FreddieKydd) and Linkedin.