Desktop Support Role
£17,000 - £25,000
Are you a hardworking and ambitious IT Support Professional looking to take the next step in your career? Are you looking for a position where you will receive extensive training and be able to work with the latest technologies? If you do, then this is the role for you!!
Be-IT's client is a global organisation who are looking for a talented Desktop/Business Support Technician to provide on-premise support, you will troubleshoot IT issues; ensure business process are documents and followed; you will install authorised software on desktops/laptops as required; ensure that all calls are logged, and the system is up to date.
- HNC in I.T related discipline or equivalent
- Previous helpdesk experience
- Experience supporting PC hardware, printers, scanners, peripherals and mobile devices.
- Experience of client PC connectivity (VPN, Ethernet and TCP/IP)
- Knowledge of Windows Servers, Microsoft Exchange, and MS Office packages.
- Good attention to detail
- Can-do attitude and a passion for learning new technology
- Strong communication skills or immediate consideration, please apply to this advert now.
It would be advantageous if you had any knowledge of active directory.
For further information, please contact Susie at Be-IT.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies and industry new daily on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and LinkedIn.
Desktop Support/Microsoft Servers/Exchange