We’re seeking to recruit an experienced, capable Development Manager for a well-known Financial Services client based in central Edinburgh for an initial 6-month contract.
Our client has a number of large ongoing projects & programmes and are looking for an effective leader to assist the Project Manager in managing a team of technical analysts and developers in the delivery of agreed project activities within budget and to tight timescales.
In addition, you should have:
- Extensive experience managing teams through the full systems development lifecycle.
- Experience working with Agile Methodologies
- In depth knowledge of Business Intelligence tools – Power BI, SSRS, SAS, Crystal Reports.
- Working knowledge of Business Intelligence concepts
- Strong communication, organisational and influencing skills
- Capable of managing cross functional teams in order to shape and mobilise programmes
- Collaborative leadership style
- Experience working within a fast paced agile environment.
Please apply with an up to date copy of your CV for immediate consideration.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter @beITresourcing and LinkedIn.