You will be working for a leading software, IT and Digital engineering consultancy helping clients solve hard technical problems in a wide variety of domains using a diverse set of technology stacks.
This organisation has some fantastic customers working with exciting technologies such as: docker, kubernetes, rancher, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Redis, MySQL, Vagrant, Golang, Python, Bash and Node.
You will not work with one skillset … you will join an organisation who operate as full stack engineers. You will regularly be working within development squads with the latest DevOps tooling and deploying to popular cloud platforms including AWS, Azure & Google Cloud Platform.
What's in it for me?
- You will primarily be focused on managing, upgrading and scaling our platforms, code pipelines and toolsets.
- You are at home with cloud, Internet related technologies, protocols and languages along with lean / agile development techniques and DevOps culture all working as part of a team.
- Above all, you can deliver secure, reliable and performant platforms. And understand the difference between engineering and over-engineering.
You don’t need such a broad range of skills to be considered, this organisation love investing in their employees to enable them to grow into full stack engineers across multiple platforms & languages.
Ideally you will have experience in some of following:
- Experience with IaaS services such as Amazon Web Services, Rackspace, Google Cloud Platform, Docker or similar.
- Source code management systems such as Git, build tools such as Maven and CI tools such as Jenkins or Concourse.
- Management of modern messaging and database components such as RabbitMQ and MYSQL
- Experience of engineering enterprise services, ideally in multiple industries.
- Experience of working in a team with a DevOps culture surrounded by lean / agile delivery methodologies.
Please apply online for immediate consideration.
Or get in touch on email@example.com / 0131 344 4783 for more information!