Be-IT are working with growing software house in Glasgow to add to their DevOps team. You will be involved in supporting the strategic move of products into the public/private/hybrid cloud performing DevOps activities and working with various technologies such as GIT/GitHub, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Gradle, Maven, Artifactory, Jenkins, TeamCity, Ansible, Virtualization.
Required Skills and Experience
- A degree or post graduate qualification in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Demonstratable experience in a DevOps or relevant Software Development role
- Knowledge of working in Agile Software Development environment.
- Knowledge of working with JIRA/or other Agile project management tools.
- Experience with Windows and Linux based applications
- Demonstratable experience of scripting and programming experience in Python, PowerShell and/or Bash
- Demonstratable experience with Continuous Delivery/Deployment and Continuous Testing
- Demonstratable experience of developing and maintaining Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery declerative pipelines using Jenkins or any other CI/CD tooling
- Strong troubleshooting & debugging capabilities, both technically and personally in an agile software development team environment
- Experience working with Global organizations
- Demonstratable experience with Configuration Management tools such as Ansible/Chef/Puppet
- Demonstratable experience with SCM tools such as SVN, Git, Bitbucket
Please send your CV or call Alastair Philp in order to be considered for this great opportunity.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies and industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@BEITresourcing,) and Linked In
About Us: Be-IT Resourcing is a UK wide boutique IT Recruitment specialist with offices in Glasgow and Edinburgh with 20+ dedicated IT recruitment specialists. With over 250 years IT recruitment experience across our team and a registered UK Government G-Cloud provider, we are well positioned to assist you in your professional IT career.