Do you want to work for a company where you will be given free rein to develop and build your skill set?
Where you will be able to build from scratch and make this platform your own?
Then look now further.
Responsible for the development of the platform environments for the product suite. Responsible for all aspects of the architecture services to internal and external customers. Responsible for the end to end security and delivery of the platform environments. Liaise with Solution architects to ensure speed and ease of delivery. Undertaking diverse and dynamic projects dependent upon departmental requirements. Provide 3rd level engineering and application support. When required work with customers to scope customer system. Assist Technical Support on complex customer issues
Skills and experience
- Demonstrable understanding and experience of a Windows based distributed environment
- Demonstrable understanding and experience of a Linux \ Unix based distributed environment
- Demonstrable understanding and experience with creating, managing and monitoring Cloud based environments, ideally with automation tools and Playbooks (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Jenkins, CircleCI, CruiseControl or equivalent).
- Experience working with Database back-ends (MS SQL, MySQL, RDS DB, DynamoDB)
- Experience of Security tools, principles and architecture within a Cloud environment
- Demonstrable understanding of coding and scripting
- Experience of architecting scalable hosting solutions in the cloud (AWS, Azure)
- Experience of performance and availability monitoring tools (NewRelic, CloudWatch)
- Good communication skills, with an ability to express and understand complex technical concepts to both other team members and clients
Please apply online for immediate consideration.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing @PhilpAlastair) and LinkedIn