The Individual will be a part of the Global Dev Ops team, responsible for developing and optimizing processes and tooling used by engineering departments across Verint CES product lines. Participating in design, development and implementation of complex solutions using technologies such as Chef/Puppet/Ansible, Docker, Terraform, Maven, Artifactory, Jenkins/Teamcity, GIT/SVN/Bitbucket, Virtualization and more.
- Ensure availability of CICD pipelines and additional tooling used by engineering.
- Keeping existing systems updated whilst building future systems to meet business needs
- Successful completion of all tasks allocated within agreed timescales to the agreed
- quality level
- 3+ years’ experience in DevOps or relevant Development/Automation role.
- Knowledge of CICD tooling – Jenkins/TeamCity
- Strong scripting experience (Shell, Bash, Python, Powershell);
- Experience with a Version Control Systems (GIT, SVN, TFS)
- Experience managing Linux and Windows environments
- Experience with CM tooling (Ansible or Puppet)
- Virtualization knowledge (Cloud, ESXi, Hyper-V, Kubernetes, Docker)
If you think you would be well suited to this role and it's of interest, feel free to apply or send an updated copy of your C.V to email@example.com