Are you a DevOps Engineer with professional ambition that isn’t matched in your current environment? Do you want to join a world-class team in a strategically key role? What about working with agile development teams on data-driven projects using machine learning and AI to change the way companies run projects?
Are you a technical leader who wants to own robust, secure, highly scalable systems, and spur innovation in the web services world? Are you passionate about developing shared frameworks and building automation tools on AWS infrastructure? If yes, then this is a fantastic opportunity to secure a role with an organisation that is renowned for offering fantastic training, use the latest technologies, and work together as part of a global development team.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be expected to drive efficiency of our engineering processes through automation, reusability and best practices. Primary responsibilities include setup, build and develop tools which will automate daily operational activities. You will develop and maintain shared frameworks and libraries, and act as a developer advocate promoting shared technology and automation capabilities across our engineering community. You will evolve and support our infrastructure as we grow and scale. And you will help to validate that our infrastructure and shared technology capabilities are robust and secure.
Skills and Experience
- Working as part of a Scaled Agile team using SAFe, Scrum, Kanban, XP
- Build automation, continuous integration, delivery and deployment
- Architecture, configuration, performance tuning and management of AWS services
- Resolution of infrastructure and application-related production outages
- AWS - Docker, ECS, ECR, CloudFormation, RDS, Route53, VPC+Subnet, AWS Security practices (security groups, IAM)
- JIRA, GitHub and CI tools
- PostgreSQL (or other relational DBMS
This is the opportunity to join a world-class team within an innovative, market-leading business where you will be challenged and have the platform to rapidly grow your career.
If you have the experience required as well as the drive and ambition to take your career forward in a high-performing environment, then please apply online.