Be-IT requires a Web/DevOps Engineer for an exciting project based in London. This role will involve several tasks including ensuring stable development/test environments and tooling; supporting continuous integration/build and release cycles; providing support to live issues.
You will be working on multiple large-scale, complex projects. Ideally, you will have financial or public services experience. Working with a top-class consultancy, who offer a defined career path.
- Core Java/JEE
- Proven track record in a DevOps environment, ideally with the ability to setup a DevOps capability.
- Strong background in Linux
- Experience of Oracle WebLogic automation.
- Experience of defining and creating, continuous integration and development environments using technologies such as Jenkins, Docker, Maven.
- Ability to work across multiple workstreams and development projects in an Agile environment.
- Strong client and 3rd party liaison experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A programing background – Java
You must be willing to undergo security clearance.
About the company
Be-IT Resourcing's client is a highly respected consultancy operating in the UK. This organisation is renowned for their expertise with financial and public services.... Apply now for immediate consideration email your CV to Susie.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0131 344 4790 for further details.
Located in London this company offers an excellent opportunity and working conditions, alongside a competitive salary and fantastic benefits package.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies and industry news daily on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In (SusieToner)