Would you like to work at a specialist digital agency that is trusted by evolving organisations and is known for creating digital strategies and software that transforms services for their brand partners?
You will be an experienced DevOps Engineer who will join the business at either the Newcastle HQ or Sheffield office and become an intergral part of a strong team of professionals who have continually been recognised collectively as a leading digital agency.
More specifically, you will need the following:
- Extensive experience with any configuration management tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible) as well as build and provisioning tools (Terraform, Packer, Jenkins, Team City).
- Linux SysAdmin experience.
- Knowledge and experience of AWS and/ or Azure (either SysOps or Architecture).
- Scripting with any of Bash, Python, Ruby, Perl, C, C++, Java.
- Monitoring system experience (Splunk, Nagios, New Relic, Data Dog)
You will join a talented group of technology professionals who are based across multiple UK-sites, work closely with clients and are passionate about high-quality delivery.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Building environments and pipelines for projects.
- Provision of standard toolsets within the business (Terraform, Bitbucket, Jira, Chef, Jenkins).
- Input into design of new projects and the use of new internal tools.
- Continuous investigation of new procedures and integrating them into standard use so the business can work towards total automation.
- Technical admin of hosting and cloud providers.
The business continually hires talented individuals to facilitate ambitious new projects and work alongside their partner list which includes several household names.
You will join a renowned business that is well regarded and operates to high standards of quality in what it delivers. In return, you will receive an attractive salary and benefits package.