Be-IT are delighted to be partnering with their long-standing tech for good client on the look out for a Head of DevOps.
Are you looking for an ethical company with a fantastic product, growing from strength to strength – look no further!
Our client produces Education software used in over 60 countries by thousands of teachers and pupils worldwide.
Due to their continued success, our client is on the look out for an experience Head of DevOps to join and lead their DevOps function. Working closely with Software Engineers and Technical Management to improve their AWS infrastructure and software development services.
- 8+ years in a commercial DevOps role.
- Strong understanding of Cloud Technologies – with a considerable bias in AWS.
- Demonstrated experience leading a small team of DevOps Engineers.
- AWS management skills – CloudFront, CloudWatch or similar.
- Strong understanding and experience working with Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins & Linux
- Infrastructure & Automation
- Services & Security
- CI/CD Pipelines
- Architecture & Software Development
- AWS Risk & Compliance
- Communication & Documentation
What’s in it for you?
- Highly Competitive Salary & Bonus Scheme
- Mainly Remote working – occasional visits
- Great office in a fantastic location
- Excellent Annual Leave Allowance – including birthday off!
Interested? Please get in touch with Zoe Calder @ Be-IT Resourcing for more information – 0141 378 6672 / firstname.lastname@example.org.