Are you a Digital / UI / UX Designer looking to work with a company with innovation at heart. Their purpose is to create a world where people truly understand themselves and others and are inspired to make a positive difference in everything that they do?
You will sit within the Research and Design Team department, alongside Service Design & Product Development, Brand & Visual Design and Research and you'll focus on conceptualising and designing digital products, tools, materials, and services based on user, business, and technical requirements.
What are we looking for?
- You’ll have experience as an Interaction Designer/ UX Designer (or UX/UI)/ Product Designer/ Digital Designer etc. We understand and appreciate the crossover and commonality between strategic Design specialisms and we aren’t hung up on titles.
- You’ll be a collaborator. You know how to share your ideas and thinking with your colleagues and know how to involve them in design work. You’re comfortable starting a project with colleagues and developing solutions in partnership throughout.
Helpful but not necessary...
- Experience in working with Agile product development teams.
- Experience of working in an ongoing change and transformation programme.
- An academic qualification in a Design specialism. You may be self-taught; you may have served an apprenticeship. We value experience over certificates
- Experience in working with User Researchers and Product Owners
If this sounds interesting to you? Please contact me for more details at 0131 344 4801 or Lisa.Donald@be-it.co.uk or directly through LinkedIn. You don’t need a CV ready I just want to hear from you!