Digital Marketing Specialist – Dundee
Are you talented digital marketeer looking for new challenge in Dundee area? Would you enjoy the buzz of working in fast moving software house on cutting edge products? Would you like to work in collaborative environment where your ideas and marketing wizardry will make real difference to the journey of the company? Then get in touch this may be role for you.
This is an opportunity with Dundee based software house developing web and portal based applications in Agile and open environment. You will be core part of a small and talented team and have every opportunity to develop your skills and career.
Not ready to apply, or have some questions first? Call Freddie Kydd at Be-IT Resourcing. Alternatively, you can apply online for immediate consideration.
For this role candidates will require:
- Experience of delivering marketing acquisition activity through a variety of channels:
- Content Based Marketing.
- Display Advertising
- Paid Search (PPC)
- Organic Search (SEO)
- Affiliate programmes and Social Media.
- Marketing automation/operations
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of how to measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns at all stages of the customer acquisition pipeline.
- Knowledge of techniques to improve the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills with excellent attention to detail
- Deep experience with digital media management, web analytics tools, Google Analytics, and using digital data and metrics to inform strategies.
- Hands-on experience creating, launching and measuring in-house offline/online/mobile marketing programs, such as SEM, Social, Display against key performance indicators
- Experience of working in a lean/agile environment.
- Experience of marketing technical and/or Software as a Service products.
- Experience of working with and nurturing user communities.
- Experience of coordinating offline activity (Speaking Engagements, Conference Attendance, Hackathons) to supplement online marketing efforts.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing, @FreddieKydd ) and Linked In (Be-IT Resourcing).