Digital Design Opportunity
Are you seeking a UX/UI role with one of Be.IT’s largest clients?
You could have the opportunity to work within their digital design team that is completely digitising and revolutionising their retail customer experience and bringing something unique to the market.
To be successful in the role:
- Strong ability to work across a range of digital products
- Drive to be all over each stage of the product design process
- Naturally you should get excited by design thinking, user research and user testing (on real customers)
- Additional skills (not essential): HTML, SCSS and JS
Why this team is so successful:
- They have weekly design critiques where each designer can influence every piece of product design work across the wider digital team
- They collaborate as a team on evolving design principles, their design system, and CSS framework. Take part in hack day projects to grow our team’s understanding of new technologies and methodologies and regularly go away to conferences, exhibitions, and events as a team
This client can pay up to £50,000 based on experience. If this sounds interesting to you, please get in touch by sending your updated CV to Hannah.email@example.com.