Our client, a mid-sized multi-disciplinary consultancy have an excellent opportunity for a Digital Technology Associate to join on a permanent basis.
Whilst The primary role will be to head up the Digital Solutions Team, there are many additional aspects and the and the expectation is that this person will increase business awareness of operational and growth opportunities provided by new technologies, whilst working to improve the organisation’s external reputation regarding digital technology and business practices.
This position combines innovation, business development of strategic programs, the initiation of organization-wide software workflows as well as external technological reputation.
Significantly different from traditional leadership roles in IT, a substantial part of the role is that of the ‘Technology Advisor’, and with this candidates are expected to demonstrate a very high degree of leadership, influence and soft skills are required to achieve success in business adoption of new technologies.
Essential experience and job requirements:
The ideal candidate must bring an entrepreneurial spirit, high organizational influencing skills, track record of applying science or technology within previous roles:
• Experience of evaluating technology trends, delivering innovative projects, developing strategy, and successfully implementing business processes while balancing strategic and financial implications with innovation.
• A strategic visionary with deep understanding of emerging digital technologies and their potential uses, incorporating internal and external context
• A problem solver with passion for making things happen, with the ability to work across a complex business
• Significant strategic, operational and technological experience and expertise in leading others to drive complex business operations via collaboration, innovation, and coaching
• Track record of identifying leading edge technology, innovations, products, and solutions to translate ideas and concepts into business opportunities and successful technology adoptions.
• Ability to provide technical clarity and business direction to executive management
• Current line management experience within a small to medium team with demonstrable leadership skills
• Effective presentation and persuasion skills
• Experience in monthly financial analysis, tracking and reporting
If you feel that this role is the next step in your career then please apply with your CV ASAP