Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant (Finance & Operations) – 6 Month Contract
I have an exciting role for a functional consultant for a project in Glasgow. We are looking for candidates with extensive experience of Microsoft Dynamics D365 Finance & Operations (Microsoft Dynamics) application and evaluate the customer’s business processes against the standard Microsoft Dynamics functionality.
- participates in every aspect of the implementation from analysing the customer’s business requirements to configuring the Microsoft Dynamics application to meet the customer’s needs.
- collaborates with stakeholders throughout the organisation to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements, aligned to business objectives, gaining full understanding of current business processes.
- provides in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics application and evaluates the customer’s business processes against the standard Microsoft Dynamics functionality.
- demonstrates experience in use of the prescribed Microsoft Dynamics implementation methodology, Sure Step; understands the key activities and deliverables for the client engagement and internal projects.
- is responsible for documenting the business requirements which express what actions a solution must take and what outcome is expected.
- is responsible for configuring and designing customisations Microsoft Dynamics application to achieve the customer’s business requirements.
- facilitates the customer’s decision-making process and develops the functional design document that will drive the development process (if modifications and/or customisations are required, either to processes or to the Microsoft Dynamics application.)
- is responsible for conducting acceptance testing and training customer resources to successfully use and maintain the Microsoft Dynamics application.
- where possible has relevant or related industry experience and understands challenges and risks when implementing vertical applications.
Please apply online or send your CV directly Susie.Toner@be-it.co.uk call on Susie 0131 344 4780 for further details and immediate consideration.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news daily on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In.