Be-IT are currently working with a client who is really making a difference. With its ground-breaking medical technology, it is changing people’s lives.
Not only that they are working on some of the most interesting a sophisticated project’s around.
A truly global company who are looking to bring on a EDI Specialist who can really make a difference.
Keep on reading if you are a EDI Specialist who thinks this could be the role for you.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze complex business problems to be solved with automated systems
- Identify gaps and provide technical expertise in business requirements for system functional specifications
- Scale new and current systems, processes and procedures in a cost-effective manner
- Configure system settings and options; plan and execute unit, integration and acceptance testing to meet business requirements
- Design details of automated systems
- Provide in-depth knowledge and consultation to users in the area of expertise
- Lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues
- Ensure compliance with existing regulations, Sarbanes-Oxley, FDA, HIPAA, and GDPR
- Communicate laterally and engage others across the organization
- Proficient in Oracle Applications 12+ specifically Supply Chain, Inventory and Order to Cash related modules
- Strong SQL, PL/SQL and Java skills
- Strong experience with Integration Tools
- Strong experience with EDI communication standards
- Experience with integrations between ERP and Third-Party Logistics partners
- Experience with Oracle Cloud ERP as well as Development of Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports and Workflow Builder
Please apply online for immediate consideration or e-mail your CV to email@example.com