Would you enjoy an Embedded Software Development role in a growing global company? Are you an Engineer who enjoys seeing their work applied in visible in real world products? Would you enjoy role working closely with experienced and talented team using industry leading software tools? Then you may want to find out more about this role.
- Design and implement embedded software frameworks using C++
- Design and implement GUIs and .NET frameworks using C# and Resharper
- Provide customer support.
- Participate in coding reviews using Code Collaborator.
- Generate software documentation
- Instruction and supervision of junior engineers.
- Degree in Software Engineering or related field
- Experience in software design, development and maintenance.
- Object oriented programming with C++
- Good verbal and written communication, presentation, documentation, and writing skills
- Any experience of the following also nice to have; C#, C, GUI and class library development, Microcontroller programming, Scripting (Powershell, batch files, etc), Test frameworks
This role is based in the Edinburgh area and will involved some national and international travel.
If you want the chance to progress your career in a highly technical and dynamic environment then apply for immediate consideration. Or to find out more, drop me an email at email@example.com
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In.