Be-IT Resourcing are currently working with a large R&D organisation based in Glasgow City Centre who are looking for an Embedded Systems Engineer to join the team on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for developing embedded systems software for IoT connected devices using The Sensor System Stack for Sensor and Imaging Systems for multiple clients throughout the UK.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with Embedded C and/or Python and is comfortable working on Devices/Hardware.
They must also have knowledge of –
- Wireless embedded systems development
- C / C++ software development
- RTOS experience – Windows Embedded, Real Time Linux, CMX, QMX
- Communication and network protocols
- software debugging techniques
Along with a generous salary, you will be offered a generous package including a fantastic holiday entitlement and pension.
For immediate consideration please send a copy of your CV to Carla.McKenzie@Be-IT.co.uk.