Are you passionate about testing, willing to question and challenge rather than accept as is? Would you like to work in an R&D focused environment testing cutting edge Embedded software on hardware platforms? Then this is a role you want to have discussion about!
You will join QA team at Edinburgh based company with global customers. Your role will be as a Technical Test Engineer, testing firmware on hardware products working closely with partners on issues arising from test results. You will be focussed on delivering high-quality embedded software to customers. You will strive to catch bugs quickly by testing early and often and automating wherever possible.
Not ready to apply, or have some questions first? Call Freddie Kydd at Be-IT Resourcing. Alternatively, you can apply online for immediate consideration.
- Experience testing embedded software.
- Understanding of manual test methodologies.
- Using test tools such as TestLink and Bugzilla.
- Using protocol analysis tools such as Wireshark
- Quick learner and passionate about new test techniques including automation.
- Clear written and verbal communication
- OSI layers and IPv4 networks
- Designing and developing effective test cases from requirements
- Python or Perl scripting (desirable)
Please apply online for immediate consideration or call Freddie Kydd at Be-IT Resourcing for a confidential conversation.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In.