Embedded Test Engineer – Edinburgh
Are you experienced in testing embedded software? Would you Would you like to work in an R&D focussed environment delivering cutting edge software? Then this is a role you want to have discussion about!
This role is for a passionate tester with full understanding of manual test methodologies who is keen to learn new test techniques including automation. You will join QA team at Edinburgh based company with global customers. You will be focussed on delivering high-quality embedded software to customers, testing early and automating wherever possible.
Not ready to apply, or have some questions first? Call Freddie Kydd at Be-IT Resourcing. Alternatively, you can apply online for immediate consideration.
- Relevant degree (e.g. Software Engineering, Computer Science, Maths and Computing or Electronic Engineering)
- Experience Testing embedded software.
- Knowledge of OSI layers and IPv4 networks
- Previous experience using test tools such as TestLink and Bugzilla.
- Exposure to protocol analysis tools such as Wireshark
- Python or Perl scripting. [Nice to have]
Please apply online for immediate consideration or call Freddie Kydd at Be-IT Resourcing for a confidential conversation.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In.