Are you passionate about testing, willing to question and challenge rather than accept as is? Would you like to work in an R&D focused environment testing cutting edge Embedded software on hardware platforms? Would you like to lead small test team delivering excellent service? Then this is a role you want to have discussion about!
You will join QA team at Edinburgh based company with global customers. The job role will be as a Test Team lead which will involve leading a small team as well as testing Firmware on the Hardware products, working closely with partners on issues arising from test results.
Not ready to apply, or have some questions first? Call Freddie Kydd at Be-IT Resourcing. Alternatively, you can apply online for immediate consideration.
- Technical test experience testing embedded software running on hardware platforms.
- Experience in a team lead role with line management responsibilities.
- Experienced in writing effective test cases and mapping them to requirements
- Experienced in writing detailed test specifications, test plans & bug reports.
- Experienced in project planning, estimation and daily running of test projects and reporting status to the group leader and stake-holders.
- Experience in using test management tools such as TestLink and Bugzilla.
- Quick learner and passionate about new test techniques including automation.
- IP Networking and fundamental understanding of system architecture
Please apply online for immediate consideration or call Freddie Kydd at Be-IT Resourcing for a confidential conversation.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In.