You will lead a dedicated team of engineers, ensuring they're well directed, motivated, productive and engaged in their work. This is a technical team leadership and people-management role.
Coordinating work and facilitating technical team discussions to help make decisions. Working with your team and the wider business on prioritisation, unblocking bottlenecks, roadmap planning for future development cycles. 1-1s with all your direct reports. We believe regular contact with your team members is essential, as is giving and receiving feedback. Coaching, mentoring and developing engineers to help them craft the perfect career path. Hiring responsibilities, conducting interviews, reviewing applications and helping to optimise our hiring journey.
Skills and Experience
- At least five years of development experience, ideally on a commercial SaaS product
- Previous experience of people management
- A comprehensive understanding of lean and agile development methodologies
- Stellar communication and organisation skills
- The ability to thrive in a collaborative environment while embracing accountability
- A learning mindset, always open to improve yourself and learn from others
Please apply online for immediate consideration.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing @PhilpAlastair) and LinkedIn