Enterprise Architect – Edinburgh, Glasgow or London
6 months + extensions (Urgent role, ideally to start within two weeks.)
Day rate Neg D.O.E
My client requires an Enterprise Architect to define the complete architecture of a new Identity & Access management (IAM) platform for a bank, this will include the solution design and defining the integration with existing systems. You will be responsible for leading the programme and can demonstrate leadership roles in identity and access management. In full scale this solution will cater to millions of customers and bank staff. You will lead activity of defining standards & guidelines for the identity solution for the bank.
- Identity and access management vision and roadmap
- Identity and access management product architecture and blueprint
- Develop and deliver sustainable IAM SME capability
- Define Identity management policies, standards and guidelines.
- Lead selection of products from the market for building the IAM solution.
- Develop Automated build, test and deployment capabilities for the IAM platform
Scope of role:
- Define IAM architecture, blue print and roadmap
- Design service catalogue and API for IAM
- Provide thought leadership and SME capability to the organization in the Identity and access management space
- Device IT strategy for Identity and access management needs of the organization
- Build and deliver cost efficient, scalable and robust IAM solution
- Extensive experience in Java/J2EE projects with minimum 5 years of experience as an enterprise architect
- Experience in architecting Identity and Access management solutions.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)/Web Applications architecture using Java/J2EE technologies, defining standards & guidelines
- Possesses significant knowledge of internet systems architectures.
- Provides technical direction for the programme and the key architects/designers.
- Able to work with new SDK and do quick proof of concepts/demo
- Proven experience in working cross functional agile teams and adapting to continuously changing priorities.
- Hands on with Ping identity products like Ping Access manager, Ping federate, Directory products with project & implementation experience
- Strong architecture & design experience in Java/J2EE technologies experience, SOAP and REST Web Services.
- Expert knowledge and development of diagrams and methodologies using Microsoft Visio and PowerPoint applications
- Experience on designing large scale enterprise applications.
- Hands on with Jira, Confluence, GIT, Stash, Teamcity, Sonar, Fisheye, Crucible
- Knowledge of infrastructure design, computer networks, capacity planning, performance modelling and tuning,
- Hands on with Maven/Ant/Jenkins/Teamcity – build, deployment automation
- Knowledge of one of the Databases (Oracle or SQL Server)
- Web Services / SOA (Service Oriented Architecture)
It would be advantageous if you were a certified enterprise architect.
Candidates will go through financial services pre-employment screening.
Please call Susie Toner on 0131 344 4790 or email your CV to email@example.com
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies, and industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In.