We are looking for innovators with the passion, creativity, and drive to help us take on new challenges and deliver real results for our customers. The Enterprise Cloud Architect will lead a virtual cloud architecture function and focus on the integration layers across all products, driving strategy and execution.
The Enterprise Cloud Architect provides strategic guidance and oversight to the technical teams in alignment with the cloud strategy, and builds relationships with business and tech leaders to ensure a seamless and connected set of tech products across the organization.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
- Lead the implementation of enterprise-wide integration strategies and architectures
- Deliver methodologies, processes and a governance framework on API management, enterprise integrations and micro-services to support the data extraction and ingestion
- Help drive adoption of enterprise integration patterns and technologies across product lines.
- Develop and establish agreed upon enterprise cloud architecture frameworks to help govern solutions development and investments leveraging SMEs and technical resources within all technology areas
- Bring in emerging technologies relevant to meet the business need and keep the enterprise cloud current and competitive in the industry, leading a set of prioritized experiments across emerging tech which are fit for purpose
- Maintain industry best practices to create scalable and secure cloud solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field or equivalent work experience
- Extensive experience leading Enterprise Cloud Architecture functions.
- Experience in working in a cloud environment such as AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Experience of implementing “Enterprise Integration patterns”
- Experience of implementing Micro Services Architecture using Java, Node.js or .Net
- Experience with ingress patterns (API, ETL/ELT), and egress patterns for integrating with analytics/decision tools, BI tools, etc. • Experience of using Integration and Messaging solutions such as Apache, Kafka, Redis, Spring Integration, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, etc. • Experience with the design of RESTful API’s using patterns such as Open API and gRPC
- Be able to document and create standards
- Collaborate effectively on complex projects in a matrixed environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills capable of evangelizing cloud standards into the wider organization and supporting the transition to a cloud culture
- Successful completion of a background screening process including, but not limited to, employment verifications, criminal search, OFAC and a Social Security verification
Please apply online.