Financial Modelling Developer - Scotland
Are you an experienced software developer with experience working on mathematical or financial modelling products? Would you enjoy role that involves working with growing and talented team using the latest technologies to deliver ground-breaking business solutions? Then you may want to find out more about this role.
You will join team passionate about technology and have chance to improve skills with technologies such as R, Yaml and Azure. This is an opportunity to join growing software team in Agile environment and will offer excellent further career and skill development.
- Work alongside high-performing, highly-skilled and multi-disciplinary teams. Work within a DevOps culture that promotes team autonomy and engineering excellence, using the latest technologies.
- Drive innovation and increase the maturity of frameworks, integrations and automations.
- Collaborate closely with developers, architects and modellers to deliver sustainable solutions that deliver value for the business.
- Be involved with meaningful work - complex challenges, at scale, in novel market areas.
- Be core to the product teams that build, test and scale applications and services.
We are considering candidates with some, or all, of the following:
- Modern software development best practices from initial problem and data analysis, through to solution design and technical implementation.
- Non Functional aspects of software delivery such as performance, reliability, security and scalability.
- Financial modelling
- Applying coding and technical solutions to complex financial scenarios
- Familiar navigating large, complex datasets
- R programming (ideally in the context of package development)
- Git and general code-management / documentation practices
- Continuous improvement and continuous delivery practices, DevOps culture
- Familiar with Microsoft technology stack and comfortable with Azure Cloud computing technologies
If you want the chance to progress your career in a highly technical and dynamic environment then apply for immediate consideration. Or to find out more please call Freddie Kydd.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies and industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing @FreddieKydd) and Linked In.