3 Month Contract + extensions
You will engage in a transformation project and work within a scrum team to support re-platforming programme within one of the world’s leading data analytics and consultancy businesses.
- Proven experience in development and delivery of high visibility commercial web applications with expert-level front-end implementation ability and detailed knowledge of standards, cross-browser approaches and emerging tools and technologies
- Strong experience in the development of web applications that handle complex data models and provide elegant user interfaces
- Experience with test driven development and associated unit test tools (Chai, Enzyme, Mocha)
- Experience with data visualisation of complex datasets and mapping frameworks
- Knowledge of modern build pipelines and tools (Yarn, Webpack, Babel, NPM, CSS pre-processors etc.)
- Strong understanding of the principles of user experience, user interface and responsive design
- Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns
- Understanding of Accessibility; the standards, patterns and approaches that enable web access for all users, irrespective of browsing technology
- Experience with distributed version control systems (GIT)
- Python development
Please apply online or send your CV directly Susie.Toner@be-it.co.uk call on Susie 0131 344 4780 for further details and immediate consideration.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news daily on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In.