Front End Engineer
From the beginning, they set out to create a long lived platform, one that elegantly combines the business, technology, and user experience needs that are asked of us every day. A platform which is crafted carefully, and which can evolve over time. They are determined to demonstrate that technology is a source of product innovation, and we don’t want to wait for something to become mainstream before using it: we like it cutting-edge, with a purpose.
By becoming a Front End engineer, your role is to collaborate with product managers, business analysts, designers, engineers, and software testers to bring technological solutions and deliver value to our users.
Must haves: -
- React experience (or equivalent framework)
- Experience of functional programming
- Understanding of software techniques like encapsulation and dependency injection
- Knowledge of when and how to write unit tests
- Experience of Node.js based tooling (tasks and test runners, code bundlers)
Nice to haves
- React Native experience
- Familiarity with reactive programming
- Node.js experience