Be-IT are currently working with a large Analytics company who are looking for a Senior Software Engineer. The Senior Software Engineer will participate fully in all our R&D activities. They will be involved in the design, development, and the implementation of web based applications. The Senior Software Engineer will work within the engineering team in order to develop new product features, identify and resolve quality issues and handle product sustaining requests.
- Advanced knowledge and experience of object oriented principles and design patterns
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Please apply online for immediate consideration!